The New JH Hospital Campaign
Join Us in Building a New Era of Medical Care in Cambodia
Continuing our Excellence in Providing Medical Care to the Underserved and Quality Medical Education to the Healthcare Community of Cambodia.
The Transformational Journey:
JH Hospital is embarking on an exciting and transformational journey to create a new $3-million, 7650 sq. ft/floor, four-story hospital. Thanks to your generous donations, we have successfully closed on the land purchase, obtained governmental approval, and secured permits based on the submitted renderings/plans for the building. Groundbreaking is set to commence in February 2024.
Key Benefits of our new JH Hospital
- Continued Service to the Underserved: We will persist in treating those from surrounding provinces and patients from Phnom Penh.
- Modern and Welcoming Clinic Environment: The flexibility to add new services to meet the changing needs of our population.
- Fitness and Rehab Services: Addressing and preventing chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and rheumatic heart disease.
- Innovative Technology: Connecting patients to life care and specialty services.
- Hub for Medical Education: Serving as a gathering place to continue medical education for local physicians and the community.
The new hospital will make our commitment to creating healthier lives easier to achieve. But it can’t happen without your support.
Your Support Matters:
The new hospital embodies our commitment to creating healthier lives, but it can’t happen without your support. We are launching a Capital Campaign, aiming to raise $3 million to bring the new JH Hospital to life.
We Need You:
You have the opportunity to be a driving force in changing healthcare and wellness in Cambodia forever. The support of our community is vital to ensure that JH Hospital continues to provide quality healthcare to the underprivileged people of Cambodia.
Help us Build a Better Tomorrow:
Your gifts matter, and there are several ways you can get involved in helping us build on excellence to create healthier lives. Join us in making a lasting impact on the health and well-being of the Cambodian community.
*for donations larger than $5,000 or re-occurring donations please email ****
Thank you for being a part of this transformative journey towards a healthier Cambodia.
Dan Smith, M.D.
and Mark Sheehan, M.D.