Lorn Bunheng – Surgeon Assistant
- Since April-2013
Love about working at JH
- Given opportunity to grow knowledge, sharing experiences from missionary doc/local doc, also get to know high quality of care.
- Continue CME for our facility and training new generation.
- Work as a team.
Time off Work
- Listening to country music, fishing, hiking, cycling and exploration new things and traveling.
- Searching the internet for related medical research.
- Watching YouTube for CME live Conference or lecture.
- Teasing people is my superpower
- Like joking around